- Comprehensive multivitamin with Iron.
- Contains 100% of the recommended daily intake for the most essential vitamins and iron.
- Suitable for both men and women.
- Encourages healthy hair, skin and nails
- Supports strong bones and teeth
- Supports health energy levels
- Provides daily health support
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP standard
- Letterbox friendly & recyclable packaging
1 Tablet typically provides:
Vitamin C 80mg (100% NRV) Iron 14mg (100% NRV) Vitamin E 12 mg a-TE (100% NRV) Niacin (Vitamin B3) 16mg NE (100% NRV) Vitamin A 800µg RE (100% NRV) Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 6mg (100% NRV) Vitamin D 5µg (100% NRV) Vitamin B6 1.4mg (100% NRV) Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.4mg (100% NRV) Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 1.1mg (100% NRV) Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) 200µg (100% NRV) Biotin 50µg (100% NRV) Vitamin B12 2.5µg (100% NRV)
* = NRV (Nutrient Reference Value)
Ingredients: Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vitamin C as Ascorbic Acid, Iron as Ferrous Fumarate, Vitamin E as Dl Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Silicon Dioxide, Niacin as Nicotinamide, Vitamin A as Retinol Acetate (Maltodextrin, Dextrin, Modified Starch), Pantothenic Acid as D-Calcium Pantothenate, Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin D3 as Cholecalciferol (Maltodextrin, Modified Starch, Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Vitamin E), Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamin as Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 as Cyanocobalamin.
Allergy Advice: Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that handles allergy-based materials.
Adults, take 1 tablet per day with food. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.